No products in the cart.
Sena Spider RT1
Introducing the SPIDER RT1, an affordable low-profile headset with a sleek three-button control by Sena. The SPIDER RT1 and the jog-dial equipped SPIDER ST1 are Sena’s first motorcycle communication headsets operating exclusively on the groundbreaking Mesh intercom platform, at an impressive price. Sena’s premium Mesh technology, as first seen in the flagship 50S and 50R headsets, streamlines rider-to-rider communication for large and small groups and now delivers that same robust reliability for all SPIDER RT1 users. The SPIDER RT1 is value-packed with leading features, including:
- Premium Sena Quality, Affordable Price
- One-Click-to-Connect Mesh Intercom™
- Premium HD Speakers
- Smartphone pairing via Bluetooth® 5.1
- Audio Multitasking™
- Glove-friendly three-button interface
SENA MESH, A STEP ABOVE
The SPIDER RT1 features two different intercom modes: Group Mesh Intercom and Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom. When using Group Mesh, users create a private group that supports up to 24 riders over a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals). Users are invited into Group Mesh, giving added control and privacy.
Multi-Channel Open Mesh lets you communicate with virtually any number of participants in the Mesh network within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km. Open Mesh also features multi-channel options, with nine channels available! You can switch between the nine frequencies for conversations with different riding groups within the larger Open Mesh group.
The SPIDER RT1 features an impressive 11.5 hour talk time, plus fast charging in just 1.5 hours. The SPIDER RT1 is also conveniently compatible with all Sena Mesh-equipped devices, including the SPIDER ST1, 50S, 50R, 30K, Momentum EVO, and any Sena Bluetooth device that is connected to the +Mesh Adapter.
HD SPEAKERS TO BOOST YOUR AUDIO EXPERIENCE
TRIED & TRUE SENA FEATURES: SMARTPHONE PAIRING & AUDIO MULTITASKING™
SIMPLIFY DEVICE SETUP WITH THE SENA MOTORCYCLES APP
- Mesh Intercom 2.0 Technology
- Compatible only with other Mesh equipped intercoms (30 and 50 series Sena units for example)
- Multi-channel open mesh intercom (up to 9 channels)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Low-profile design
- Simplified three button layout
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Voice prompts can be commanded by 11 different languages (switching firmware with each language)
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 mile) in open terrain
- HD speakers
- Music sharing
- Audio Multitasking
- WiFi firmware updates
- Charging time: 1 and a half hours for full charge equals 11.5 hours of mesh talk time
- Advanced Noise Control
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- 3.5mm earbud port
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- Smartphone app
ALL SENA UNITS SOLD BY US COME WITH STANDARD 2 YEAR SENA INDIA WARRANTY INCLUDING WATER DAMAGE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.