Shad SH36 Side Cases
The SH36 Carbon side cases by SHAD stand out by their innovative and functional design, with capacity for an XXL modular helmet and for their lightness compared to other side cases. The cutting-edge technology and the innovative design of the SH36 Carbon case earned the prestigious 2015 Reddot Design Award, a reference among designers and manufacturers of the sector. They also won the 2017 German Design Award Special.
Its innovative shapes create trends and offer an elegant, sophisticated and avant-garde design, which stands out for its aerodynamic lines and carefully designed aesthetic details.
The SH36 side cases, with Carbon look cover, are the perfect match for the eXpandible SH58X, SH48 or SH39 cases, which include a version with carbon look cover as standard.
Sophisticated, elegant and avant-garde, following the latest models launched by SHAD, they show SHAD’s decided commitment with design:
• Aerodynamic design that increases the motorcycle’s security and stability.
• Innovative shapes that create market trends.
• Internal tray that helps holding the load.
• Capacity to hold an XXL modular helmet.
• Structural frame that offers water tightness, rigidity and lightness.
• It includes an extra cylinder lock as standard, in case you want to use one key to open all three cases (side and top cases).
• It includes holding straps to ensure that the internal load does not move.
• The security offered by the Handle Lock System allows to have a double lock: on the one side, it fastens the case to the bike and, on the other, it closes the top case at the same time. It has a handle to carry the case in an easy and simple way once extracted.
As all the SHAD motorcycle top cases, it can be open and closed with only one hand, without the need to use the key to open it. We will only use the key when we want to lock it to the motorcycle.
Shad Universal 3P Side Case Mounting Kit
As the name suggests, The SHAD universal 3P mounting kit provided is a one that has everything standard other than the mount/fitting for your particular motorcycle. The kit has to first be mounted on your bike, something that might require minor fabrication work on the kit itself (not on the bike). Direct mounting kits for some bikes will be available later.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.