No products in the cart.
Q & A
The TARMAC Venom leather 1pc racing suit marks our entry onto the race tracks.
- Tarmac Venom one-piece racing suit designed specifically for the track is fully CE approved based with CE certified armors. CE-certified shoulder, elbow, and back armor provide impact resistance to create a versatile suit for different riding styles.
- 2mm-1.3mm genuine cowhide leather
- High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
- Leather stretch panels under the sleeves, back and knees for maximum body grip and comfort fit.
- Calf expansion allows riders to adjust the fit for the highest level of comfort.
- Original YKK zippers on front, cuff and ankle for a secure closure.
- Additional rubber padding for safety on critical parts.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Fully ventilated chest to keep the biker cool during summers.
- Perforated leather panels designed to ventilate.
- High quality Tarmac printed Logos on front, back and side.
- Comfort collar.
- External CE approved Shoulder and Knee Titanium Stainless steel armors for high protection on the track.
- 100% Polyester soft mesh lining.
- Level 1 shoulder, elbow and knee protectors TPU & EVA material (EN1621-1:2012).
- Tarmac Knee sliders.
- Large size EVA foam hump protection for the neck and spine.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet